Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair styling issues?

Ok, I have wavy frizzy hair and I don't know what to do with it! When I try to get my natural wavy look by putting gell in my hair and scrunching it, it just looks sorta limp... When I try to straighten it, it is still real frizzy at the tips... I mainly would be satisfied with my slightly wavy hair if the tips wouldn't frizz! If I add leave in conditioner it just gets frizzier! If I try to blow dry straighten it will NOT keep straight... Could you give me any suggestions on what to do BESIDES cutting my hair.



Hair styling issues?

I totally know how you feel. I actually suffer from similar problems. However, recently I found out that braiding is surprisingly the answer to all of the frizz problems. At night, before you go to bed, take a shower and wash your hair. Once you come out, braid your hair firmly and tightly and put some type of hair firmer like gel to keep the hair in that type of braidy texture. In the morning, your hair will have beautiful waves that are not frizzy. To ensure wonderful hair texture, put some more hair gel or hair spray. Your hair would be guaranteed a stylish and pretty look!



Hope that helps you out! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment