Friday, November 13, 2009

I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...

Do you guys know any good anti-frizz styling products or something to get rid of the frizz?



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

depending on your budget, there are a variety of different products. just because you buy the more expensive one doesnt mean that you will have better results. try your favorite brand but try the straight/anti frizz/sleek line. most brands have a line that is targeted for a sleeker, straighter, look. some of my faves are sexysilkyhair line by sexyhair concepts, john fredia frizz ease line, silker line by KMS, frederic fekkai glossing line, sleek look by matrix, panteen also has a good line. hth



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

i always use lee stafford products theyre pretty good



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

depending on the color of your hair, use pantene color expressions! its for natural and dyed hair.



It makes my hair SUPPERRR soft and relaxed.



my hairs straight in the front and wavy in the back



this might help you!!



i half blow dry it, and then let it air dry.



then i use the nice CHI straightner:)



try it!



good luck!



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

Garnier products are good.



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

KENRA hair products works miracles! i use them! U should use Bain De Terre shampoo and conditioner (they hydrate ur hair) and then use kenra styling products. they work!!!!!!!



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

Yes, I have thick course hair this is what I do. Do not use shampoo take a big handful of conditioner like a teacup full and rub it into your scalp and hair. Really rub hard as you are cleaning your hair with the conditioner. Rinse off. It will be softer with no frizz. It is the shampoo the detergent that is making things worse for you. As soon as you go back to shampoo it will frizz up again you have to use only conditioner any one will do.



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

Luster's Pink Lotion is a good one! And also Luster's Pink Gloss Spray. Those work for me! Just apply and brush though.



Hope this helped!



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

I like sunsilks thermasilk. It's in a purple spray bottle. Spray your hair after you've washed it and brush or comb through. I also bought a ceramic hair straightner that HAS DONE WONDERS. My hair looks like supermodel hair lol. And it's not greasy looking



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

There's tons of anti-frizz products on the market. ..I used to have REALLY frizzy hair, but over time I learned how to manage it very well! ...If I'm straightening it, when I take a shower, I use shampoo and conditioner. When I go to blow it dry, I always blow dry with the dryer facing downwards. Then, I apply my anti-frizz and heat protective serum and straighten it. Even in humidity it's been great! ...Also try to not brush your hair so much, because it will cause split ends and cause it to break. Also, tying it in a pony tail causes frizz.



You can also try washing your hair every other day as your natural oils helps control frizz.



I have thick and coarse hair. And its straight but also kinda wavy. And always seems to be frizzy...?

how about herbel essences anti-frizz shaampoo and conditioner... its in a red bottle you can find it most anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment