Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have straight hair. would a sea salt/beach spray make my hair wavy?

i want wavy hair!!!!!!! i hate useing irons and sponge rollers and braids, i just want to get out of the shower and spray and scrunch and go



if i bought bumble and bumble beach surf would it make my straight hair wavy?



what about john frieda blonde beach spray?



or frakki (how ever you spell it) spray?



I have straight hair. would a sea salt/beach spray make my hair wavy?

John frieda beach blonde ocean spray has been discontinued, but it has been replaced by something even better. It's only available online, and it's called Sedu Beach Beauty Ocean Waves or something like that. You can find it here:



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Beach_Beau_d8...



MUCH cheaper than bumble %26amp; bumble, and this spray smells amazing too. (Guys dig the smell - I should know ;)



If you're looking for something reeally cheap, get Garnier Fructis Surf Spray from Ebay. It's discontinued but they have lots of it for sale on Ebay. If you buy it from Rick's This and That Shoppe on Ebay, it will cost you around 6 bucks including shipping.



And, if you're looking for extremely cheap, mix salt and water in a spray bottle and scrunch it in wet hair. Hey, it's cheap but I heard it works.



All these sprays will make your hair alot more texturized and wavy. Spray it in damp hair, scrunch it well, and when it's all dried you can use hairspray to make the style last longer.



Good luck!



I have straight hair. would a sea salt/beach spray make my hair wavy?

I heard that this method works- the john frieda one was canceled :( But I heard bumble and bumble is amazing.. Also Sedu Salt spray or something

No comments:

Post a Comment