Monday, November 16, 2009

I have poofy hair, but how can i get that wavy hair look?

My har is reallly poofy after i wash it, i use a straightener and its still really poofy after that. I want to get my hair to look naturally wavy....can i do that by blow-drying it in some way, or use a curler? thnx =D



I have poofy hair, but how can i get that wavy hair look?

Well, I know you use a straightener, but when you do, use hairspray or mousse so you're hair will stay flat. They also have products you can buy in grocery/drug stores that you spray into your hair to make your hair 'flat' or have less 'frizz'. If that works, then simply use a curling iron and to get the wave effect, don't completely wrap your hair around the curler.. Do a kind of 'half-curl' your hair will turn out to look naturally wavey. It's a pain in the butt, sometimes because your hair won't stay permanately like that. You could also go to a hairdresser, and they could get rid of the frizz, or the 'poofyness' of your hair, and then put a type of perm into it that would make your hair look naturally wavey.



Anyway hope I helped.. Good luck!



I have poofy hair, but how can i get that wavy hair look?

hye.



wow, we i have exactly the same problem.



try getting it layered, then use a mousse of some sort while its still wet



or you could try straighteneing it and then curling it after.



grow it long and get it layered, and use plenty of product



good luck



I have poofy hair, but how can i get that wavy hair look?

Try a hair relaxer treatment.Most salons do that,it last for a long time and u don't need to worry about every day!



I have poofy hair, but how can i get that wavy hair look?

Well first I would blowdry your hair then I would flaten it after that wet it but quikly twist it take the twist out in about an hour that you have your wavy hair try to make sure your not using the cheap hair shampoo go for the exspensive kind



I have poofy hair, but how can i get that wavy hair look?

okay the other people are kinda makin this too complicated then it looks we have the same prob. i use moose and it usually keeps my hair under control ~ you might want to put it in after you take a shower and then put ur hair in a pony tail over night mine usually looks fab in the morning



I have poofy hair, but how can i get that wavy hair look?

i had the same problem with my hair. it was so time consuming and it still never looked how i wanted it to...now when i want to wear it wavy i towel dry it really good until its just a little damp and then i put some "tresemme mousse" on it (i usually use thickening mousse, or curl enhancing mousse) i then scrunch it a little with my head flipped upside down. then let it air dry so it dosnt get frizzy. keep scrunching it every so often till its dry so it dosnt go completely flat. if you still dont have the look that you want take a 1 in. curling iron and curl a couple pieces hear and there.



if your hairs still frizzy, try a hair pomade. garnier fructis has a nice one. do the same thing with the pomade that you did with the mousse. its a little stickier and thicker so it holds down the friz.



just another tip: i have tried every straightener out there..i used to spend about an hr. each night straightening my hair...when i was done it was still a bit poofy...THEN i got the "Chi". a friend used it on my hair and when she was finished it was poker straight for the first time in my life. its a little pricey, but in my opinion its well worth it! you might want to try it out!



well good luck, i really hope i was able to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment