Monday, November 16, 2009

Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Almost every girl loves straight hair I have straightened it b-4 but i luv wavy hair! What to y'all like the best?



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

straight is so out, everyone wheres there hair straight that everyone is starting to look alike you don't stand out.



So for 2006 if want to stand out wavy and curly is the way to go.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

straight hair!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

I liked both, go with wavy if you like it.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Wavy it makes people look interesting.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Wavy most definitely it looks way more natural



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Wavy. Like Pamela Anderson.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Ok,No offense But my Hair Is Wavy and i get compliments All the time and i just don't like straight hair.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

My hair is stick straight, and really long. My little sis has the most awesome wavy hair- it's as long as mine but she looks like a princess- it waves and does this little ringlet thing around her face when it's humid.



I think it's one of those things that whatever you don't have, you love. I like either as long as it's healthy looking!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

wavy....!!!!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Well mine's straight and goes a bit wavy in the rain, so I sometimes don't like wavy, but sometimes for a change I'll make it wavy, so I prefer straight I suppose.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

i get my hair permed because i like wavy so much!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

i like both, so go one day with straight and the next wavy, keep 'em guessing



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Wavy looks really nice espically when you do it like beach hair to do beach hair all you need to do is mix like a table spoon of salt and a 2 and 1/2 table spoons of water then put in a spray bottle and spray it in your hair and it makes it look amazing. striaght is boring.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

wavy!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

messy!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

you can flip through the hair styling book and see which hair style that you like and get your girl friends to give ideas and feedback on the spot seems to be a good way. what about it? you can give the idea a try. straight hair is easy to comb.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

WAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the way!!!! straight hair is soooooo boring!!!!!! and there is no volume!!!!!! GO WAVY!!!! :0)



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

i like both. my hair is wavy but i straighten it sometimes.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

i have natural curly hair, and i love it ... but i love straight hair the most!!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

I have always wanted some curl in my hair, it is so heavy unless it is layered at about an inch, then curly, and I don't look good in that short of hair. If you've got the wave flaunt it honey!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

wonderfully wavy on the street and sexy straight in the bedroom very easy ?



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Definitely wavy! It's got volume, bounce, and has that sexy flair to it. Straight is way too tame, and straightened hair looks, well, a little bit lifeless. :-)



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Personally for me, I have straight hair and hate it.



It just....sits there.



At least with a soft perm it's doing something.



Whether I have it up or down or just waking up it looks



good.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Keeping it neat and natural is the best way to go.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

As a guy, I've always thought curly or wavy hair was most attractive on a girl.



My hair is naturally wavy, but I cut it so short that no one can tell! :)



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

definitley wavy!



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

Wavy! It's easier and fun.



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

I like both, go with your flow, it will get you places



Straight or wavy? Just wondering!?

straight can be adorable but sometimes straight hair can look a little boring. so I personally like wavy and curly hair because it is more interesting and exciting. both are cute but you have to decide what best fits your head shape and personality. and becareful about straightening your hair too much. You do not want to damage or dry out your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment