Friday, November 13, 2009

I have very straight thin hair. How can I get quich easy wavy volume?

I sometimes braid my hair when it's still wet. When I take it out of the braid after it's dried, it's wavy until I wash it the next day. If you can't wait that long, try a crimper. If you want a wave on a more permanent basis, go see your hair sylist.



I have very straight thin hair. How can I get quich easy wavy volume?

go 2 wal-mart and look in the hair stylin' section. they ahve anything u need there



I have very straight thin hair. How can I get quich easy wavy volume?

Depends on your ethnicity.



But if your white,they have a special new line of Pantene Pro-V volume shampoos and gels.



If your black,then I don't know try Dove.. or use grease,also they got Doo-Gro which has some volume products that work well.



I have very straight thin hair. How can I get quich easy wavy volume?

THE BEST WAY TO ACHIEVE VOLUME IS TO ROLLER SET YOUR HAIR BECAUSE IT AUTOMATICALLY GIVES YOUR HAIR SOME VOLUME AND A STYLE



I have very straight thin hair. How can I get quich easy wavy volume?

After washing it, when still damp use blow dryer but not too dry. Use velcro roller and heat the velcro after using them in the hair with hair dryer. Take out the velcro very carefully not to ruin the curl, put your head down and also the hair , spray with hair spray. Only using fingers ,style as you like. Final touch; spray the hair spray again to lock the style. Good luck :))



I have very straight thin hair. How can I get quich easy wavy volume?

Egg gives nice volume to hair... apply the white on your hair and leave it for few minuets and then wash it off... if u feel yucky then use some products in garnier which gives volume to your hair...



I have very straight thin hair. How can I get quich easy wavy volume?

Go get it done professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment