Friday, November 13, 2009

Which wig should I chose? Wavy or straight?

I want to buy a lace wig but, I don't know which type to buy. I like the wavy hair but I would want to have it straight sometimes. Would it be easier to straighten the wavy hair and buy the wavy haired wig? Is their a way to get the straight hair wavy if I want that option? I don't want to buy two so that is not an option. Does anyone have experience with manipulating lace wigs? or your own hair?



Which wig should I chose? Wavy or straight?

You can certainly straighten a wavy lace wig. the Wavy wig is chemically permed to create the wave and after consitent straightening and even combing the wavy unit can loose it's wave. Also maintining your wavy unit takes a little more work then the straight. For your wavy unit i would use John Fredia dream curls to keep the wave pattern fresh.So i agree with some of the other comments why not get both? Hairbylondon.com has a 2 for $550 sale going on right now.



Which wig should I chose? Wavy or straight?

if the wig is human hair, you can style it however you want..but either making it straight or wavy depending on which one you buy, is gonna take heat, which causes damage.. and on a wig, that damage is Irreversible!



Which wig should I chose? Wavy or straight?

what you need to do is buy a straight wig there will always be different ways to fix it. as for getting one staight thats easy, on the other hand getting curls to look good after bein flattened thats gonna look fried.



Which wig should I chose? Wavy or straight?

why not get both? you can style human hair wigs, but otherwise you risk permanent damage and a look that you're stuck with. also, do you really wanna risk setting it on fire? no. get both and switch 'em at will, as long as they're the same color. keep the peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment